October 22, 2012

Halloween Decorations for super cheap! (CRAFT)


So, this post is also from and done by my friend! Again, I am about to have my baby and not really been able to craft much! BUT I saw this at her house and asked her to take some pics for me!

1) The top picture is sooo cool! It hangs above their entertainment center and TV. Grab a dead branch from your tree, or a neighbors (ask first). Use string to tie onto the branch and hang to the ceiling. Cut out shapes of bats, or ghosts or pumpkins if you wish, out of black cardstock, bend to make more lively and use the string to tie to the branch, using different heights for more appeal. The great thing about this... you can keep the branch up year round if you want and add hearts at valentine's day, candy canes and ornaments or snowflakes at christmas, etc.

You only pay for the black cardstock, and string, IF you don't already have it. If you already have it then FREE!

2) Paper plates can be cut out to say "BOO" and use that same black cardstock you got before and make circles and make it look like eyes!

If you already have the paper places then FREE!

3) R.I.P. gravestones! These are made from Baby Diaper Cardboard boxes! Cut into the shape of a gravestone! Paint it Gray, or you could also use duct tape if you already had that. Use a black sharpie marker to write R.I.P. and also someone's name underneath and maybe even a year and saying if you want. My friend and her hubby were very clever in coming up with funny names! HA - I will blame the pregnancy brain, but it took me a minute or two before I got the joke... I thought it was someone's name I was supposed to know. "Kim O. Toedraggin" and "Constance Noring"!

FREE, unless you don't have gray paint or duct tape, or a marker!

No comments:

Post a Comment