August 6, 2011

Sweet Treat Template

I made this for my monthly visiting teaching, and decided it was so cute to make my own template for it. This is what I made below and below that is the template I made and one that you can custom make by adding words to it.

Please excuse the ribbon fray... I didn't have smaller ribbons that I wanted to use for this so I just cut one big one up!








Directions: Copy and Paste onto Microsoft Publisher (Publisher works best when adding words, but you can also use Microsoft Word).
Type in your own words, quotes, thoughts or whatever you want to say! You can use this template for any theme or purpose.
Cut out around each object... basically cut off all the white.
Cut out the hole.
punch holes at the top of the quote bubbles, and also above the cut out hole, and in the extra brown rectangles.
Put ribbon through the extra brown rectangle holes to tie a bow.
Use a Brad to attach the bubbles to cover the hole.
Bend the main Sweet Treat bag at the lines (3 of them)
Either use a snack bag, or cut your sandwich bag in half. Fill with candies. Staple to the folded bag to close shut.
Glue the extra brown rectangle with ribbon to the top (to cover the staple and add prettiness.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment