February 4, 2014

Laundry room organizing and printable labels

So it has been awhile since I have posted! Life happens! But it is a new year and I hope to make it a better one!

I am currently in the process of making changes to my house... lots and lots of changes with painting and modifying in the next 6 months! BUT over the next month I will be ORGANIZING like crazy and hopefully get my house semi to the point that I really want and desire but find it oh so hard to actually obtain because of the THREE little kiddos that follow me around everywhere!

I started by cleaning up my laundry room.

I found these tubs at the Dollar Tree! I don't know how I ever spend so much money going to normal stores when I can find SO many awesome things that the dollar store or thrift stores! These tubs were $1 each. I made the labels for them. It was supposed to be that chalkboard type style, but didn't really turn out as such... I still they they work, and make me happy when I see it... that is what it is all about... making me happy when I have to do laundry!



You should have seen my laundry room before.... it was BAD. Oh wait, no, it was so bad I probably wouldn't have wanted anyone to see it! This is by any means NOT perfect, but definitely a start in the right direction! That is what we all need to do... little steps in the right direction... I feel so much more accomplished even after the little things!

In case anyone wants some quick labels, I made these to share....


No comments:

Post a Comment